Read. Lead. Succeed. ET Prime - For Members Only
- Sharp Insight-rich, Indepth stories across 20+ sectors
- Access the exclusive Economic Times stories, Editorial and Expert opinion
Stock Report Plus for ET Prime Members
Avail your complimentary Times Prime membership for 1 year worth ₹999
- How should your portfolio look in new Samvat?
- Coming days will be crucial in Covid war
- What made Centre cut excise duty on fuel
- DoT allows 100% FDI under automatic route
- PM celebrates Diwali with soldiers in Nowshera
- Stynice Gaming Headset for Xbox, PC, PS4, PS5, Laptop, Crystal C
- What Qualcomm’s outlook tells about chip crunch
- CDS General Rawat meets Czech Army Chief
- What stopped India sign COP26 forest pledge
- Are COVID-19 boosters same as original vaccines?
- 'You are not alone': EU Parliament tells Taiwan
- Malik's son purchased flats from Mcoca accused: BJP
- Extortion bid: SIT has footage of Dadlani-Gosavi meet
- Sticky situation: A ghost call could get you out of it
- Pak becomes fav subject of BJP during polls: RLD
- Delhi's air quality very poor for 2nd day on trot
- In Russia, COVID-19 shows no signs of abating
- Rohit, Rahul's knocks help India post 210
- Trial: Sputnik Light produces strong antibodies
- India says it expects climate finance of $1tn
- 25 more test positive for Zika virus in Kanpur
- Goyal warns against cartelisation, collusion in GeM
- Financial and legal experts are sounding an alarm over ads by crypto firms8 mins readBy Apoorva Mittal
- India Inc is shaping women leaders to climb up the corporate ladder5 mins readBy Rica Bhattacharyya
- Paytm IPO offers a pricey exposure to rapid financial digitisation3 mins readBy Ranjit Shinde
- Hotels vs airlines: Which is the best way to bet on unlock stocks?3 mins readBy Rajesh Naidu
- How tech giants are driving companies' plans to achieve ESG goals9 mins readBy Jochelle Mendonca
- BlackBuck has a plan B. Can selling FASTag, fuel make it profitable?11 mins readBy Taslima Khan
- TOP NEWS
- LATEST NEWS2
- Green or toxic? Nuclear rift at climate talks
- Fitch sees upside risks in India's green pledge
- HCL to hire 10,000 for AWS business
- Haryana reduces VAT on petrol, diesel
- IndiGo appoints Vaid as general counsel
- Odisha cuts VAT on petrol, diesel by Rs 3
- Is China going to war with Taiwan?
- Covaxin-takers can enter US from Nov 8
- HC stays arrest of Alchemist ARC promoter
- Petrol price cut by Rs 6.07 per litre in Delhi
- Bombay HC rules in favour of ADIA
- Gold had a blockbuster Dhanteras this year
- SBI chairman on Pratip Chaudhuri's arrest
- WHO flags Covaxin data on pregnant women
- Goa reduces VAT on petrol, diesel by Rs 7
- Barclays offers debt line to Strides promoter
- Higher demand lifts smartphones 20%
- Indian companies in festive mood
- Bank credit picks pace as economy revives
- T20 WC: India thrash Afghanistan by 66 runs
- Transport sector finds path to recovery
- CPPIB, OTPP buy 50% units in NHAI InvIT
Top Gainers:Market News
- Chingari's crypto token raises $40mn within 24 hours of its live s...
- Obsessed with cryptocurrencies? It could be a form of gambling add...
- Paytm may launch Bitcoin trading if India legalises cryptocurrency
- Crypto lessons you can take from the ICC T20 World cup!
- Ether scales $4,600 to hit record high, bitcoin trails
- Top cryptocurrency prices today: Solana, XRP soar 11% each, Shiba ...
- From $2,800 to zero in 5 minutes: How investors lost millions in ...
- Australia's CBA breaks ranks to offer crypto trading
- Buying cryptos this Diwali? Here are seven tokens to look at
- Hai Lan 9/12-Inch Long BBQ Grilling Tong Stainless Steel SiliconNo HC relief for Tatas on use of their trademark as crypto coin
- SoftBank leads $93 mln investment in NFT gaming firm The Sandbox
- Amitabh Bachchan's NFT collections reach $520,000 on Day 1 of auct...
- What happens to your cryptocurrency if you die?
- SQUID token mayhem has lessons for crypto investors
- Sunny Leone becomes the first Indian actress to mint NFT
- Shiba Inu passes Dogecoin as top "dog" in cryptocurrency
- Treasury report calls for stricter oversight of stablecoins
- Top cryptocurrency prices today: Polkadot, Binance Coin soar 17%; ...
- Coinbase acquires Agara to further India push
- NRIs experiment with Cryptos for remittances: Deciphering the risk...
The hows and whys
- Bohisen 24 Pieces Christmas Car Refrigerator Decorations ReflectWhat happens to your crypto if you die?
- How credit card debt hits your finance & health
- Here is how to get JioPhone Next at Rs 1,999
- Right tax saving options for senior citizens
- What is metaverse and how will it work?
- What are the rights & duties of a tenant?
- How to surrender life insurance policy
- Steroids cut Covid deaths, but not for everyone
- How to negotiate salary during interview
- How to increase kids' fruits & veggies intake
- How to ace campus placements
- Is brushing your teeth for two minutes enough?
- How to prepare kids for Covid infection at school
- How to decorate your apartment smartly
- How to protect yourself from online fraud
- Pin Money: How housewife can save tax
- UZER iPad Mini 6 Case 2021, Kickstand Feature Heavy Duty Shockpr
- Role of stress in mental illness. How to cope
- How to file I-T return without Form 16
- How long cholesterol can harm your heart
News by Industry
- BANKING / FINANCE
- CONS. PRODUCTS
- IND'L GOODS / SVS
The excise duty cuts on diesel and petrol will cost Rs 45,000 crore and lead to a 0.3 percentage point widening on the Centre's fiscal defic...
"On the occasion of Diwali, the central government has announced a reduction in prices of petrol and diesel. Taking it forward, the Haryana ...
The department is studying what bearing out-of-court settlements may have on these amounts it has already received from telecom companies.
The proceeds of the debt facility would be used by Karuna Ventures, the promoter company, to repay bank loans and debt raised from other gro...
Electronics and smartphones would have done even better if supplies hadn't been constrained, taking a toll on volumes, which went up in low ...
Dhanteras had remained muted last year when local restrictions, fear of pandemic and non-availability of vaccine made most people away from ...
Do you think ESG matters to India's return hungry investor?
Give Your Skin The Care It Deserves: 8 Myths Busted
Indian girl Vinisha Umashankar takes centre stage at COP26
Sadhguru opposes blanket ban on fire-crackers
Bugatti Veyron, BMW i8: SRK's Luxe Car Collection
Urmila Matondkar tests positive for COVID-19
SRK, Gauri looking for a bodyguard for son Aryan
Wit, charm & cool - SRK at 56 is all that and more!
Diwali Home Parties Get Fun With These Recipes
Virushka’s daughter Vamika dolled up as a cute fairy
Puneeth Rajkumar laid to rest with state honours
Watch: Aryan Khan released after 22 days in jail
Puneeth Rajkumar: An Artist Who Wowed Millions
Puneeth Rajkumar’s last rites with state honours
'Cruel twist of fate': PM mourns Puneeth's untimely demise
Aryan Khan bail: Juhi Chawla accepted as surety by court, informs advocate Satish Maneshinde
Puneeth: Family, friends & fans mourn Kannada superstar's demise
SRK's son Aryan to walk out of jail today after being granted bail by HC
Severe Headache, Fatigue & Confusion Are Signs Of Stroke